Get together in Carlisle, PA

To: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Get together in Carlisle, PA
From: uscdc52c@ibmmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:17:39 EDT
**            Continental Insurance Company Electronic Mail        **
From: Bruce Berlin

May 10-12 is the weekend of the Import/kit car show in Carlisle, Pa.
In my opinion it is the best attended show for anyone with an interest
in British cars.

Based on this how about a gathering that weekend of those on this list
who will be attending?  It would be nice to match some of the faces to the
names that we see and maybe even see their cars.

Let me know if there's any interest and if so I will call the people in
Carlisle and try to arrange a meeting area.

Bruce in NJ