Re: Everything tools

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Everything tools
From: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 19:53:10 -0400
Yes I agree with you Denise,  some of my tools are Snap On with flank drive and
I noticed the similar idea when I saw the commercial. But you cant get
Whitworth
with Flank drive even from Snap-On . I was hopeful someone on the list actually
bought these wrenches, as I wanted a real testimonial. I am dying to get a set
but like I said I am a sucker for these miracle tools, I bought Grip Master.
Anyone else buy Grip Master ?

 Real Men and Real Women love tools. Real men can cook too! I love neat cook
ware and spend fortunes on pots and pans.

Mike Leckstein