Re: selling your 'B

To: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Subject: Re: selling your 'B
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 02:44:12 -0700
I'm in East Meadow on Long Island in New York. I'm a little surprised
that there has been very little response to my posting. I think this
car is a fantastic value. This is a car I drove to Delaware and back
with last Sunday with out care, worry or hesitation. From all the stuff
I've been reading, on this list, I'd think 75% of you would kill to own
a "dependable" B. Safety Fast, David Deutsch