Re: suppliers of parts

To: Eric Houkal <erictw@mcs.net>
Subject: Re: suppliers of parts
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 14:51:43 -0700
Well we're back to suppliers again. I'm game here we go:

Special Interest Car Parts have the best interior packages in quality
and price.
Moss and Vic Brit are the same as far as I'm concerned so your best bet
is comparison shopping. Do not expect any technical support help here.
Moss can usually get it it to you faster.
Roader Factory is best for your stock engine parts and hardware, ie.
brackets, mounts and hoses  and carry Rover parts when available.
If you want performance parts with technical support Brit-tek
800-255-5883 and Motorhead 800-527-3140 or e-mail motorheadx@aol.com
are the ones to call.
Used parts call Jim Knight of British Racing Green in Delaware
302-368-1117 great guy and if he can't find it at his place he'll try
his best to point you in the right direction.
One caution stay many Kilometers away from British Miles. I've never
met a more greedy, nasty, self proclaimed "expert" in life.
well that's my opinion good luck, David Deutsch