RE: Vibration

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vibration
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:28:00 -0700 (PDT)
Replace the mount. They can be a source of vibration especially the drivers
side mount. Is the vibration in the steering wheel or seat of your pants?
Does it still vibrate when you are in neutral? Does it happen at the same
rpm in each gear? This will help diagnose the source of the problem. You
could just have an unbalanced tire...

Chris