MG Midget Rostyle Wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Midget Rostyle Wheels
From: Dan Ness <MORRISGARAGE@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 15:19:45 -0500 (EST)
I am contemplating purchasing a 1974 MG Midget that is for sale
locally.  The car seems to be in good condition and the price
is reasonably fair.  The car comes with a lot of brand new parts
that were ordered from Vicky Brit about 4 years ago including
4 Brand New Rostyle Wheels (still in the box).  The rims that
are on the car now are fine, just minor surface rust.  If I buy
the car, I would like to try to sell the new wheels to help justify
the cost of the car.

Is there anyone on the list that might be interested in these wheels?
I know that you cannot buy them anymore from Vicky, Moss, etc. but
the owner of the vehicle said that he paid close to $800.00 for them.

Any thoughts?  Maybe I will just bring them to Carlisle with me.....

Cheers,
Dan