Clutch problem?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch problem?
From: Hammed Malik <hmalik@interlog.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 23:49:58 -0400
Lately I've noticed when I'm downshifting to slow down quickly, the
transmission doesn't always engage immediately when the clutch is
released.  It takes almost up to a second sometimes, after fully releasing
the clutch pedal, before it'll engage abrubtly with a jolt.  This usually
happens when I'm slowing down fast.  Car's a 70B with OD.  Anyone know
what's going on?  I'm not mechanically inclined enough to figure it out or
fix it myself and will have to take it to a mechanic.  Speaking of which,
can anyone recomend a good workshop in Toronto?

thanks for any help

hammed