RE: deep philosophical questions

To: "Ernest E. Gilbert" <barrister@lawref.com>
Subject: RE: deep philosophical questions
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 16:48:39 -0400
>Lets find Will another project. I don't think he has enough to do.
>
>Ernest
>barrister@lawref.com

In the project department, I am currently accepting solid, complete bugeye
sprites, TVR Granturas (MkIII), flat-rad Morgan +4s, 356 Porsches (for the
wife--I wouldn't touch a German car if you paid me... well...) and totally
cool pre '67 B/GTs with OD trannys and fast road engines.  In a pinch, I'll
accept a brand new RX-7 that needs a good cleaning.  But I *WON'T* pay more
than $1000.   =:O

Will "doesn't ask for much" Zehring

p.s.  I'll also need a good divorce lawyer...