Re: Healey Ads

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Ads
From: taylorts@syr.ge.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 96 14:51:34 EDT
> I am selling my collection of 50 or so big Healey ads.  These ads come from
> English and US magazines from mid-fifties forward, and cover all big Healeys.
>
> Ads include the 100S preview for London Motor show in 1955 (from The
> Lightcar).  All ads are in mint or near mint condition.  The collection is
> going to be sold as a whole by silent bid.
>
> I am in the process of putting the list into a format most people can access.
>
> It should be ready within the week of May 6th.  If you are interested, please
> send an e-mail to me at lservrace@msn.com.  I will begin responding once I
> have the list ready.
>
> Jerry Liudahl
> 54 100 BN1
> 64 3000 BJ8

Jerry, Call this guy at :

Antique Auto Literature
6710 Brooklawn Parkway
Syracuse, New York
Walter Miller  315-432-8282

This guy has everything you can think of as far as Auto Literature.
I bet he will buy all your Ads from you ......Todd

If anybody else is interested in literature give him a call.

1959 100-6 BN6
1980 MGB LE