Re: GOF West

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GOF West
From: BMcKarney@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 17:29:00 -0400
Denise -
GOF West is August 11-16 at Skamania Lodge on the banks of the Columbia.  You
can contact and get info from Marian & Chris Downs, 2123 SW 18th St, West
Linn, OR 97068..Phone is (508) 657-0492.  Nancy and I will be staying at the
lodge also, and hope to go on into western Canada with 5 or 6 other TC's from
Southern Californias TCMotoring Guild.  I have the TC that has a fresh paint
job in Ferrari "fly" yellow.  (I havent determined if that is a noun or a
verb descriptor.) Hope to see many ofyou there.
Bob McKarney