Re: MGB or TR6?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB or TR6?
From: EZambori@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 18:25:15 -0400
Why are you so opposed to the TR6?  If I had known 5 years ago how much money
I would have put into my bargain $750.00 1972 MGB, I would have waited a year
or two and bought a TR6 of similar value.
By the way my 1972 has been 100% mechanically rebuilt,  restored, and or
refurbished.  The body is solid but not pretty.  The previous owner's lack of
maintenance on the brake system caused him to run into the back of his garage
and krinkle the hood (bonnet) and right front fender (wing).  I'd gladdly
trade for a TR6 of similar value and condition or for one that is near 100%
body and chassis wise but need mechanical TLC.  Any offers?