Re: Shocks!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "David E. Brown" <spmsales@rust.net>
Subject: Re: Shocks!
From: Chuck_Ciaffone_at_WG-RAL@smtp.wg.com
Date: Thu, 02 May 96 07:46:29 EST

        I got a PAIR of new (not rebuilt) Armstrong levers for my
        72 Midget for under $150 (the pair) at my local BAP/GEON
        auto parts store.  Needed new ones cause the levers were cracked
        on the rear shocks.

        Front shocks bounced, but were cheaply/easily cured with
        the addition of some shock oil.  Have you tried that?

        chuck