Catching up old threads

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Catching up old threads
From: WatsoWolf@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 14:00:19 -0400
     Been off line for 10 days, my non-Lucas CPU was in for an engine
rebuild, just finished a ton of MG digests.
 RE Overdrive, to the individual who wanted to know how to tell if equipped -
look just aft fo the gear box, that mushroom growing in the transmission
tunnel grease is your OD, it says "type D" if from a 62-67 and "type LH" on a
black plate for 68-74. 75-80 is also "type LH" but the name plate is blue.
Road speeds show effect of OD @ 2000 rpm the following results   2nd - 30 mph
 perfect for the local speed trap
               3rd - 35 mph
          3rd - OD  39 mph
                4th     44 mph
            4th - OD  49 mph  All results are crude observations, usual
disclaimers about SPAM song singing, etc
 BTW my heart is broken- My one true love, my goddess Denise the Decidely
Decent not only has no kegs of carbonated fermented beverage to base her
E-mail address on, and she has a boy friend, but she works in (shudder) an
OFFICE.  Horrors
Exposing myself here to severe flaming -
 What in blazes is SOL ??????

WatsoWolf@aol.com
1975 B tourer with spiffy mini-lites but needs flared fenders.