RE: MGF sales brochure

To: Rmtorrens@aol.com
Subject: RE: MGF sales brochure
From: "Ernest E. Gilbert" <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 96 09:06:27 -0700
The brochure I bought was on the '92 limited edition V8 (750 to be made) which
sold for  about 45K. Moss had the brochure on special back before the MGF was
even announced. Wonder where those 750 cars went. Wonder if they even made
them. As described in the brochure THAT is a computer car I would drive.

Ernest
barrister@lawref.com