Re: Best answer on synthetics so far...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best answer on synthetics so far...
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Fri, 3 May 96 13:13:35 PDT
Bob Donahue asked:

The engine will burn oil.

I was wondering how there could be no appreciable difference in the
lubricating properties of the same weights of synthetic and natural
oils when there's enough of a difference to prevent the rings from
seating.

Denise Thorpe, with the wind in a $9 haircut
thorpe@kegs.saic.com