MG car

To: mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com, mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: MG car
From: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 11:35:13 -0700
Please respond to Mr. Lanchas directly, I am simply fowarding this.  I do
not belive he subscribes to this list so make sure it goes to him directly.

Thanks folks

Ted

>Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 20:19:52 +0200
>To: tweiler@eskimo.com
>From: Albert Lanchas <beto@correu.andorra.ad>
>Subject: MG car
>
>hi!
>I've got an MG car and i'm looking for a magazine explaining the
>caracteristics of my model. The information i've got is the following:
>
>MG 1300 mk II (similar to the 1100), year 1967, model called saloon, i think
>(not sure), with a doble body carburator, and the panel front in wood, and
>sportive steering-wheel.
>
>I need some references of magazines about this model.
>
>If you need a picture i can send it to you.
>Thank you.

 Edward B. (Ted) Weiler, tweiler@eskimo.com
 Engineering Manager, Olympic Medical
 Director, Volunteers NorthWest
         http://www.eskimo.com/~tweiler/vnw.html
 Membership, MG Car Club NorthWest Centre
         http://www.eskimo.com/~tweiler/mgccnwc.html