Re: Best answer on synthetics so far...& Hairdoo's

To: mgs@autox.team.net, thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: Best answer on synthetics so far...& Hairdoo's
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 12:49:17 -0400

> I was wondering how there could be no appreciable difference in the
> lubricating properties of the same weights of synthetic and natural
> oils when there's enough of a difference to prevent the rings from
> seating.
>
> Denise Thorpe, with the wind in a $9 haircut
> thorpe@kegs.saic.com

I deleted the thread up to here so padon me if this makes no sense.
There is a difference in the lubricating properties of the same weights
of synthetic vs natural oils. I think what the poster meant was that
there should be no difference in oil pressure in similar weights of
Natural vs synthetic oils.

FWIW the haircut, $10 bucks, in my kitchen.

- -Mark