Re: Deals of a life time\MGA wire wheels\B hardtop

To: timmcd@dialnet.net (Tim McDonald)
Subject: Re: Deals of a life time\MGA wire wheels\B hardtop
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 19:10:37 -0700
THESE WHEELS ARE BRAND NEW The guy I got them, put them on his car,
drove for less than a month and 500 miles, didn't like the way they
looked and removed. Sorry they don't fit your budget but they are a
$500 set of wheels and 500 mile does not depreciate them $400. As I
said these are the deal of a life time. I'm really looking for someone
who plans on be at Carlisle so I can arrange meeting for transaction.
The price is non-negoable but thanks for your interest, David Deutsch