MGF in the UK

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGF in the UK
From: etlsjfr@deep-thought.ericsson.se (Steve Foster)
Date: Tue, 7 May 96 10:21:39 BST
Hi,
All this silliness about the MGF!
Here in the UK the F is fully integrated into club life.
Owners can choose MG car club or owners club membership.

There are good F turn outs at all the meets I've been too.
The first race with an F (among Metro and Maestro turbo's) the
F won!

History:
The pushrod came along (MG TA). All the OHC boys said, it's not an MG!
The B series and non square rigger came along (MGA). All the square riggers
said, it's not a true MG.
The B came along, some said monocoque urhhh? Same with the rubber bumber!
Now the F is here and some are saying it's too modern!
Of course it's modern! It has to compete, just as all the other MG's did in
there time!
The F is good! If you don't believe my drive one.
The F will run rings round a Miata on a track (sorry MX5'ees).

The French and the Japs like them so much they have a single type
race series!

If you don't want one don't buy one.
If you want a modern that really handles and is fairly cheap... buy one.
Here We love em. Our local dealer had sold his quota for the year by April!

/Steve Foster UK/Sweden.