N.E. USA events page updated/ how about help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: N.E. USA events page updated/ how about help
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 03:42:07 -0700
I have had this web site for a few months now and over all the response
has been great. Between 50 and 100 people access weekly directly and
many times that through links and pointers. What I don't understand is
why my requests for aditional events your club may be planning or have
already planned go unanswers. The only thing that can happen by having
event on this list is a more successful better attended event.

The list has been updated 5/7 and is located at web site:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html

Next update one week so let me know if you have anything happening in
area from Maryland to Maine.

Safety Fast, See you in Carlisle, David Deutsch