Fwd: kids- science project - Not much LBC content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: kids- science project - Not much LBC content
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 00:19:28 -0400
Fellow scions:

Thought these kids might like to get a few letters from abroad; figured this
might be a good place to generate a few.  If you've got a second, drop em a
line for their school project.  Also, I thought they might enjoy some of our
ASCII stringers. Hate to bomb the list with this, but it seems a good cause.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'