Re: Is the MITYVAC good?yes

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Re: Is the MITYVAC good?yes
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 12:07:43 -0600 (MDT)
On Wed, 8 May 1996 Ccanepa50@aol.com wrote:

> It is interesting to see others not liking the mityvac, I have been using the
> Mityvac for a couple of years to bleed the brakes/clutch on my race car just
> before each event, for this it works great, it is  a  fast one person, neat
> way to change out the fluid, before I start bleeding I use it to suck the
> resevoir dry, then fill the res with new fluid and pull it from the bleed
> cocks.  I haven't used it for a empty system fill/bleed, for this i just
> generally squirt a little air pressure into the hole in the resevior cap and
> push the fluid thru the open bleed cock with a rubber tube on it. ..........
> chuck in S..F.

Oh, sorry.  Didn't mean to slight the MITYVAC.  I know I said it sucked,
but I should have explained that I meant it didn't work at all for my
application, empty system fill/bleed.  I kept the MITYVAC and am sure it
will work fine for it's intended purpose.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA
Khoral Research Inc.
Albuquerque NM USA