Float= excuse/ what's the deal?

To: pshauss@aol.com
Subject: Float= excuse/ what's the deal?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 04:41:42 -0700
Hi Peter
Listen, If you can not make it to "The British are Coming" June 1st and
2nd in Yaphank (long island)N.Y. then just say so. You don't have to
prepare this whole malfunctioning float senario weeks in in advance. If
you don't solve the problem remember I own a flat bed car carrier and
for nominal charge can get your car to the show. I hope you have a
sence of humor but if you don't we would get along, when we finally do
meet, anyway.
Wish I could give you some real advice with this. I'm going to Carlisle
tomorrow do you need any thing you would like for me to keep an eye out
for. If so send list and max. your willing to spend. I leave early
tomorrow so would need info no later than 9 pm this evening.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch