Re: hard top/still available

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: hard top/still available
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 06:06:55 -0700
Hi Will,
I was hoping to sell prior to this weekends Carlisle event so as to
have a little more cash on hand. Since that is not going to happen I am
not in a rush at this point. All I can say is that when I wanted a
hardtop last fall I had to make many calls and when I found one
traveled 350 miles to pick up a Parrish top in less than desirerable
condition for $200 and then spent $100 for new seals. The top I have
available now is very usable but could use cleaning up. If I take the
time to freshen it up I will certainly be asking more for it. Until
that time it is still available at $200 if some one wishes to come and
get it. For does who have not been following: Dynamic Plastics MGB
hardtop with glass rear window and 2 triangular operating vent windows,
black simulated vinyl finish located on Long Island approx. 20 miles
east of Manhattan. 516-794-9004 David Deutsch