MG Group at Carlisle

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Group at Carlisle
From: daveph@ix.netcom.com (David Hay )
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 01:52:16 -0700
Greetings,

Sorry to mention this yet again but I don't get to read my e-mail much
during the week because of my lousy work schedule. (I'm a little behind
- I've got about 450 messages to skim through)

Is there a definative time and place that members of this list are
going to gather? I've seen a few places mentioned in the past such as
"at the NEMGTR booth" and the like, but is this the final word?

I'll be there on Saturday and I will be wearing a "SOL" and possibly a
"MG On Line" nametag to help identification. Anyone else?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Dave Hay