Bizarre MG dreams

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bizarre MG dreams
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 08:28:43 +0600
And now, for something almost but not entirely unrelated to MG's . . .

Does anybody else have strange dreams about their cars?

I just last night had one where I was cleaning my MG with, of all things,
Brasso.  I didn't realize my mistake until I'd coated the thing head-to-toe,
at which point I quickly wiped it all off.  It stripped the paint, but
revealed gleaming brass underneath.  That's right, my dream-MG was made of
brass!  And it was indescribably beautiful!!

In another dream some time ago, I dreamed somebody clobbered my car in the
parking lot with their truck.  Attempts at repairing the damage turned the
car into a bicycle!  Musta been influenced by the wire wheels, since they
were still present on the bicycle, making it the most outlandish vehicle you
could imagine.

W-w-w-weird!
--
Jay Tilton  |  jtilton@vt.edu