Re: The best kept secret in MGdom

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The best kept secret in MGdom
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Tue, 14 May 96 15:19:26 PDT
Wow!  What service!  Now I know that yelling works. ;-)  Thank you Mike and
Joseph for the info.  Northern California is not in either 1100 or B range
for a one day event.  Oh well.  When it comes around, I'll share my favorite
swap meet.  It's an MG's only event in Pasadena (as in, the little old lady
from).

I don't know why I didn't think of this when the silly place names debate was
raging, but I have relatives in Cucamonga (not to be confused with Cowabunga,
the Hawaiian god of surfing), CA.

BTW, Ulix, MOWOG stands for ... oh, nevermind.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com