Re: A Hood Question...

To: sarah@bosses.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: A Hood Question...
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 10:52:36 -1000
>or do all the other Midgets I see have it wrong ? Reassure me or put
>me right please??!! What nade me think of it was a post about an
>idyllic maiden voyage along the by-ways of California and "reaching up
>to drop the hood", or something like that.

That was me, and I have since mended my ways.  I now properly undo all
straps and lay the top/hood across the trunk/boot lid, then it goes back
over the frame once the frame is down.  My tonneau cover makes for a very
nice boot cover once the top/hood is down.

Mike Jaquet   1978 1500 Midget, with a properly folded top/hood.
              (except today it's back up because of rain)