Four row radiator core!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Four row radiator core!
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Fri, 17 May 96 10:54:42 PDT
Fellow B'ers:

This morning, I dropped off a radiator to be recored at a new radiator shop
and casually asked, like I always do (six MG's, six radiators), if a four
row core could be put into a '67 B radiator.  For the first time, the answer
to this question was yes.  And the guy's going to charge me the same price
as for a three row.  This may solve my once-a-year-stuck-in-LA-traffic-while-
going-to-visit-my-relatives overheating problem and preclude the necessity
of installing a thermostatically controlled auxiliary cooling fan.  However,
that extra row may block air flow and make the problem worse.  Has anyone
else done this?  If this is a bad idea, tell me now while the four row core
can still be unordered.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com