Gonna be a four row

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gonna be a four row
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Fri, 17 May 96 14:48:53 PDT
Thanks to every one who answered my radiator question.  The B people all
said "go for it" (I'm paraphrasing) and about half of the A people said
"don't do it."  The problem with an A seems to be the volume of air flow
through the grill and out the vents and the B doesn't have this problem.
So the four row core has been unretrievably ordered.  If this turns out
to have been a mistake, I have a spare radiator which, of course, also
needs a core or I wouldn't be getting this one fixed.

I've been wondering why the Brits on this list are such a silent lot and
then it occured to me that they've slept through this entire conversation.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com