Re: need parts for mg 't'

To: Andy Radic <radica@pa.net>
Subject: Re: need parts for mg 't'
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 21:40:04 +0000
Andy,
120 over piston!!! for a T?
If you don't have serious overheating problems when you're done
rebuilding with this large an overbore, consider yourself one very
lucky T-owner. Most folks that I know when their engines needed an
overbore and had reached the max simply sleeved and went back closer
to a stock bore to save the block. Do you race? I notice you're also
looking for an original air cleaner. That's for the 1-1/4 carbs. You
would definitely benefit from the MK.II 1-1/2 carbs with the overbore.
Try Rob Medynski for the pistons at 201-728-3096.

Good Luck
Dave