'72 MGB for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '72 MGB for sale
From: Newron@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 18:07:17 -0400
     Well folks, it was one of those difficult decisions, but something had
to go, and the '72 MGB is it. A restoration project that I'm never going to
get around to, and, sitting out on the driveway, it is slowly deteriorating,
rusting away.
     VIN GHN5UB243533G, originally black, DPO painted white. Engine starts
and runs easily, but the brakes don't work. Seats are in poor shape, but I
have fine newly recovered seats to put in. Floors are very rusty, I have
replacement floors to put in. Left rear quarter and door are rusty, front of
bonnet has a ding that was (not well) patched. Needs carpet/interior panels.
$800 nego.  Car is in Northern New Jersey, USA
     Someone please save this car.

                Newron@aol.com      (Wayne Greene)   or (201) 402-6344