Wanna Buy A Nice MG?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanna Buy A Nice MG?
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 21:16:51 -0300 (ADT)
Me again...

Decided to sell my '77 roadster. It's a very honest, solid 19 year old MGB.
My 'driver'. It needs paint, and a little bodywork - in areas you'd expect -
but not as bad as usual - at all. Replaced the engine over the winter with a
rebuilt '72. Car has received within past 3 years and 5200 miles:
- new brakes, new exhaust, new battery, new black top w/zipout window, both
tonneaus - long & short - correct & perfect, 5 Rostyles blasted bear,
resprayed w/correct silver & handpainted satin black inserts(!)Good rubber.
- engine is backdated to pre-rubber bumper specs ie: dual HIFs, manual
choke, repositioned rad & supports. While the engine was out, stripped,
repainted and detailed underhood area.
- interior is exceptional w/flawless dash & 100% electrics. Does require
carpet and attention to driver's seatback. Otherwise, startlingly good.
- new air horns (_very_ sporty! ;-' !)
- new front air dam.(compliments rubber bumper nicely, I think)
- safetied to May '97
- car is Damask Red/black interior.
- also comes with file folder documenting 3500+ in parts
Reason for  selling - have 2 others that need attention, and I have to face
economic realities. I'm not going to give it away, conversely - I'm not
loomking at sending my kids through college either! Ifd you know MGs, one
look will show a an honest, original, correct rubber bumper roadster, that
with a reasonable investment wil. provide a valuable, and enjoyable car. I'm
asking $3000 Cdn. For what it is, has and needs -you'd look long to find
another this good.

For our European visitors..car is located in Halifax, a major Canadian
seaport...shipping can be arranged...as they say.

Please contact me directly.

Cheers,

Terry "It's Gotta Go" Williams
'70 BGT