RE: MGB head rebuild

To: "'Robert Rhodes'" <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Subject: RE: MGB head rebuild
From: Ken Katsirebas <kkat@mdc.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 21:29:15 -0400
Just did the same thing to my 65 B.  You need to ream the new bushings =
to fit the rod.  You also need to remove the rivet swedged into the fron =
of the rocker arm to get a drill into the bushing for one of the two oil =
holes.  The second oil hole can be drilled more easily.   Not bad all =
things considered

Ken 65B