N.E. British Car Events List Has Been Updated

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: N.E. British Car Events List Has Been Updated
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 04:21:52 -0700
What to do with your Little British Car (LBC) this weekend? Well if you
live in the North East USA your in luck. All the info you can ever wish
for is right at your finger tips. So, check it out, start em up and
I'll see you there.
 This weekend I highly recommend and will be in attendance at "Dare to
be British" in New Windsor, N.Y. on Saturday the 8th and British
Motorcar gathering in Hellertown, Pa. on Sunday the 9th. I'll be
looking for you and will proudly be wearing my "MG online"
Name Tag.
 Events website: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html
Newly updated 6/3 enjoy, David Deutsch