Midget rear brake cylinders

Subject: Midget rear brake cylinders
From: Michael Hendrick <104405.1163@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 20:52:36 -0400
In replacing the rear brake cylinders on my '78 Midget, I find that, while
Vic Brit shows both as the same part #, the old cylinders are different.
The locating pin on each of the old cylinders is on opposite sides of the
bleed screw, so what I ended up buying is two right side cylinders.  Can I
just drill a new locating pin hole on the left side brake back plate and
mount the second cylinder, or is there some other difference between the
two other than pin placement?

--
Michael Hendrick
78 Midget (On the road thanks to South Carolina's repeal of inspections)