mgb crusie control

Subject: mgb crusie control
From: swilliams@media-net.net (Williams Scott)
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 08:43:18
What would life be like without a cruise control?

I knew if I added that little tidbit that someone would take notice. The unit
I use, and have used since 1979, (yes, its that old and wonderful) is currently
being marketed by J.C. Whitney. In fact, its on the back cover of their last
catalogue. They won't admit to you that it works on an MGB, but believe me,
it does. The number is 13KB8968N. The only catch is that you have to improvise
the part that connects to the carbs. But once its in, in is WONDERFUL. This unit
will seem to disappear from the market, then reappear several months later. I've
seen it happen three times. The price is $69.99. I have one on each car. It's
extra easy to install because it reads the speed off the coil. There isn't any
need to deal with magnets or driveshaft readings, or speedo sensors. If you
have any more questions, email me directly.

Scott C. Williams
swilliams@media-net.net