Re: brewpubbing in Waltham, MA June 17th

To: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Subject: Re: brewpubbing in Waltham, MA June 17th
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 16:46:48 -0400 (EDT)
Do you provide transportation to/from?

Enjoy and tip one for me...  languishing in the torrential downpour we
have had all day today...  I had planned the day to put the new top on...

Silly me.  Plan a day off and not confirm it with the "God of Thunder"...

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator             INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL          Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|