Wheelbox for sale/trade....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheelbox for sale/trade....
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 20:41:03 -0700
Hello again group.....

I rambled on so long in my last message that I thought I'd better post this
in a new message.

In 1993 I ordered a bunch of parts for my GT including a replacement wheel
box for the driver's side wiper.  I attempted to install it the other day
and only then realized I'd ordered a roadster wheel box which is absolutely
no good to me at all.  I checked the invoice and the supplier will only
accept returns for 180 days (I've had this puppy for 1150 days and
counting.)  I paid Vicky Brit $41 and change for this little goody and would
rather not pay them again for another one.  Anybody out there need one of
these?  Better yet, anyone got a GT wheelbox by mistake that they'd like to
trade for a roadster model?  I'm willing to throw in a sealed set of LUCAS
points and condenser for a `76 B (don't ask....)

Help.....
   ___        \______           Ross ( I can't see a damn thing...) MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT