Parts needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts needed
From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 08:09:53 -0400
OK Guys, lets try this one again. Since I only got one reply to the last
time I posted this, how
about seeing what all of you have laying around and help me out out. I am
looking for a really
nice insert for an all chrome grill. When I say insert I am referring to the
slats that run up and down inside the grill. I have a 74 BGT with the black
cross hatch pattern and would like to replace the cross hatch with chrome.
Doesn't someone out there have the inserts laying around and what to get rid
of it cheap. Also I need a horn for the GT. I only have one mounted
on the passenger side and need the one for the drivers side. And finally I
need a pair of
bumper spacers for chrome bumper B. These are the triangular spaces that go
in between the bumper and the bumper bracket. There are two different sizes
that go on the bumper, a short pair and a long pair. I need the long pair.
If anyone can help with any or all of these items needed, it would be
greatly appreciated, so come on start digging into those old parts boxes and
see what you have laying around. Thanks in advance............Ken
Ken Regenfuse

kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net

64 MGB
74 MGBGT