Re: Fancy computer stuff: the product of addiction. <g>

To: Jason Dutt <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Fancy computer stuff: the product of addiction. <g>
From: Matthew Jones <matt@matanza.cc.kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:05:34 +0000 (GMT)
You can e-mail it to me if you like.  Make sure you uuencode it and mail
it to the first address below.  I will make it available via my public
ftp server and you can advertise the address.  I may only be able to hold
it for a limited time however but will keep a copy either way.

Let me know what you want to do.

Matt

Message from:  Matthew Jones
Senior Computing Technician