RE: Help! with brakes

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Help! with brakes
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:37:00 -0700 (PDT)
Just buy new cylinders... your old ones are probably pitted

Chris Reichle
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: mgs
Subject: Help! with brakes
Date: Sunday,June 16,1996 12:36AM

Hello everyone.  I was wondering if anyone had some tips on renewing the
rear wheel cylinders on a B.  Mine leak, so I took the bother to change the
seals.  One of them still leaks.  I suppose it's because my brake hone is
not small enough to fit the B's cylinders.  Does anyone has any advice for
fitting the new rubbers?  Also, does anyone know if unleaded fuel is
particularly harmful for a '72 B head?

                Chris Jung,

                '72 MGB roadster,  '89 Mustang 5.0