re clutch problems

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re clutch problems
From: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:46:08 -0500
Roger,
Thank you for the information about the hydraulic clutch system. It lets =
me know that it shouldn't be the clutch itself but the hydraulic system =
.  My
slave cylinder only moves out about 1/4 inch at the most. It does that =
very=20
slowly. Also my Hanes manual says that I could use dot 3 brake fluid. =
I'm=20
also glad to find this out too. I hope I didn't ruin any seals.  One =
other thing=20
on my clutch slave cylinder rod someone welded a extension to it. How =
long should the rod be? Is there a salvage where I can get another slave =
cylinder at in the USA.  There is none that I know of in Oklahoma.

THANKS AGAIN!!
JOE R KOSTER
71 MG MIDGET
JKOSTER@NCPI.COM