Re: Fast Road / Competition-prepared MGB for sale

To: PaulZink@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fast Road / Competition-prepared MGB for sale
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 13:41:36 -0700
>It's true what they say about having a baby: you end up having to sell your
>sports car!

Paul, speaking from experience I offer the following advice.....

DON'T sell your car. Find another source of ready cash. When my first child
was born I owned a 76 MGB roadster and a `67 GT.  Now, 14 years later, I am
caught up to were I was on the LBC front.  The GT I had was cherry and
brought us enough green when sold to buy us an econobox that lasted four
years.  The roadster was not in as good condition and only brought enough to
furnish the baby's room.  We were happy with a new baby, a four door in the
drive and enough money to stay fat.

Today I have two teenagers, two LBC's and would gladly trade the former for
more of the latter....

I remember how it was and you probably won't take my advice but I'll be for
years and I just can't wait to say "I told you so....."

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT