road/competition "B" for sale

To: PaulZink@aol.com
Subject: road/competition "B" for sale
From: BOOFALO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 18:03:53 -0400
Paul,

Listen to us guys who have been there....Don't Do It!  I traded-in my 74 "B"
on
an Isuzu Pickup truck back in 85.  I was broke, needed a new truck and had
2 little pocket tuggers barely out of diapers.  I looked at the car and it
felt like
I was putting it out of it's misery because I couldn't pack 4 of us into it.
 Worse
thing is that I brought it back to Western N.Y. from Hawaii when I relocated.

I know who owns it, they live 80 miles away and over the past 6 years I have
called him back many times to try to buy it back.  Once even offering him a
blank check (desperate or what?)  I know have a 77 "B" excellent shape
but it is not the same as the one I bought brand new for $4,741 in Hawaii in
74.

"B"elieve me you will come to regret it.  Steal the money you need :) but
DONT SELL.

boofalo@aol.com

Angelo