Cars in Movies

To: British-cars@autox.team.net, British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net,
Subject: Cars in Movies
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 20:37:17 -0400
Sorry about this resend, but I don't think it ever made it out to the
Lists......

OK, car movie nuts here is one for you:  My friend Stewart, Big Healy, Bailey
bought me an original Arnolt advert clipped out of an undated, unknown
magazine...must be circa 1955 or so.  on the back of the Arnolt advert is an
ad for the Fort Bedford Inn in Bedford, Pa with a notation "Less than 30
miles through the Beautiful Bedford Valley to the Races"(??) and an adver for
"The Racers" staring Kirk Douglas, Bella Darvi and Gilbert Roland in the
wonder of Sterophonic sound and Cinemascope....in was playing at the Super 40
Drive-in Theathre on Route 40 between Frostburg and Cumberland.

Anyone know or remember this movie?  Seems like I remember SCCA races at
Cumberland in the distant past??  So it seems this ad was from a race
program....

Cheers, Terry