Re: your mail

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu, Ken.Strauss@pscmail.ps.net
Subject: Re: your mail
From: JersyA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 22:07:34 -0400
Ken, I had the exact same problem with my 80 spitfire for a long time. Damn
aggravating isn't it? Bugged the hell out of me. Driving along for a while
and die, usually when there were a bunch of cars behind me or at an
intersection. After going through just about every possible thing on the car,
(carb, ignition, vacuum leaks, ect.,) one day my ignition light came on. As I
was planning on going to a british car thing the next day, I replaced the
alternator. I have NOT had the aggravation ever since. Hope this helps.

Good luck,

JersyA