The Logo is for Win95....BUT...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Logo is for Win95....BUT...
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 20:36:54 -0400
Hello all,

It seems I didn't clearly specify what O/S the logo is for,
as I have received numerous messages regarding this.

I designed it on Windows 95, with intent for use on Windows 95.

HOWEVER, those of you on Windows 3.1 will probably be able to
use it if you have a special piece of software that allows you
to use animated cursors.  I used to have one on my 3.1 based
machine called "Animated Desktop".  You probably can find some
sort of software such as this on the Web, although I'm not sure
where...if you find a place, please let the List know.

Thank you,

Jay