Grammar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Grammar
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 10:15:59 -0300
Rick,

        I think you should turn ON the spell checker that would catch
"When are you guys gonna turn of (should be spelled "OFF") the American
English Spell checkers"!

Regards,
Bob

>Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 16:17:29 -0400
>From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
>Subject: Re: your mail
>
>When are you guys gonna turn of the American English Spell checkers and
>toggle the British English ones? GeneraliS... is correct in the Queens
>English, as is colour, humour, tyre...... ad infinitium
>
>Rick
>Scotch (proud of it and enjoy it - Pun intended)

Robert A. C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
E-Mail: hamilton@cast.navnet.net
The Sunbeam Man! 1953 Alpine MK I, 1954 Talbot 90 MK IIA DHC
See the Sunbeams at:
BATANS: http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html