RE: Octagon Wallpaper

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Octagon Wallpaper
From: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 11:02:33 -0500

----------
From:   Ross MacPherson
Sent:   Friday, June 21, 1996 9:55 AM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Octagon Wallpaper

Greetings List!
=20
As discussed and requested ( he says, blushing modestly) the MG logo
wallpaper for Windows 3.1 has been uploaded to ftp.team.net /mgs.  It is =
wallpaper tile so don't forget to set the "TILE" option in your =
wallpaper
dialog box.  I don't use Win 95 so I can't say whether it'll work with =
it or
not.  If someone does successfuly install it in Win 95 I'd like to hear.
=20
Enjoy,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson=20
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT=20
                                                           =20
Good Morning Everyone!
I just put the wall paper on my computer at work and it looks good.
My computer is ran on the windows nt 4.0 which runs almost like windows=20
95. Thank you for supplying this wallpaper. My co-workers love it! They =
to have an MG.Now tonight I will find out if it works for sure on =
windows 95.

Thanks again!
Joe R. Koster
71 MG MIDGET